Stockton Graham & Co. is excited to announce that our featured coffees for September & October are Pumpkin Spice and Andes Blend, two of our most popular coffees during the autumn months. These coffees are part of our seasonal program, which includes marketing and point-of-sale advertising materials.
Pumpkin Spice is an aromatic blend of autumn favorites, including the taste of newly harvested pumpkin accented by a mélange of spices like nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, and more. It’s sure to warm you up and get you in the spirit of the fall!
Our Andes blend is grown high on the mountainsides, resulting in denser, flavorful beans. It is a light roast whose flavor is mellow and sweet like candy, with hints of rich vanilla and creamy caramel. The body is well rounded and shiny with a pleasant finish that brightens once it leaves your tongue.
Upon ordering these holiday specials, you will have access to plenty of marketing support materials, which includes counter cards, shelf talkers and attractive retail packaging specifically developed for the 2011 holiday season. If you want your customers to get excited about the season, this is certainly the way to do it without spending any extra money. What do you have to lose?
Tips for Selling:
• Have fun with this promotion and be sure to suggestively sell it
• Offer sales incentives to staff, i.e., movie passes or mall gift cards
• Consider offering a free ¼ lb. with the purchase of other retail coffee
• Offer $1 off for the first few weeks of the feature
• Make sure to incorporate the features in your brewed coffee rotation
• Brew and taste each feature to educate your staff
• Be prepared to give a description of the coffee when customers ask
• Consider putting out an airpot with sample cups on busy mornings
The Featured Coffees for November & December will be Gingerbread Spice and ‘Tis the Season Blend.
More information is coming soon!
Stockton Graham & Co.