Stockton Graham & Co. is excited to announce that our featured coffees for Spring 2012 are Honey Nut Praline and Costa Rica Romelia Palmichal, two of our most popular coffees during this time of the year. These coffees are part of our seasonal program, which includes marketing and point-of-sale advertising materials.
Spring is finally here, and what better way to enjoy it than starting your mornings with a fresh cup of one of Stockton Graham & Co.’s originals, Honey Nut Praline. This delicious combination of sweet honey, buttery nuts, and toasted praline undertones has been one of our most popular flavors for years, and it will be sure to have you singing with the birds all season long.
In the world of coffee it is easy to get carried away by extremes, but if you are seeking a clean, traditional coffee, then look no further than Costa Rica Romelia Palmichal. The fruity and floral flavor goes perfectly with the dawning of the spring season, which is exactly we chose it to be one of this season’s featured coffees. Considered by many to be one of Latin America’s best, this simple yet prominent coffee will be sure to satisfy you with every sip.
Upon ordering these seasonal specials, you will have access to plenty of marketing support materials, which includes counter cards and shelf talkers. If you want to promote somehthing new this season, this is certainly the way to do it without spending any extra money. What do you have to lose?
Tips for Selling:
• Have fun with this promotion and be sure to suggestively sell it
• Offer sales incentives to staff, i.e., movie passes or mall gift cards
• Consider offering a free ¼ lb. with the purchase of other retail coffee
• Offer $1 off for the first few weeks of the feature
• Make sure to incorporate the features in your brewed coffee rotation
• Brew and taste each feature to educate your staff
• Be prepared to give a description of the coffee when customers ask
• Consider putting out an airpot with sample cups on busy mornings
Stockton Graham & Co.