In an effort to offer you great tasting coffees that your customers can enjoy now and for many years to come, we are proud to offer NCompass coffees. These are roast-to-order “sustainable coffees” that are certified or verified by an accredited third party as organic, fair trade, Rainforest Alliance, shade grown and more. Your customers can feel good knowing their purchase of a cup of NCompass coffee will support a healthy environment and enhance the worldwide ecosystem.
NCompass coffees are craft-roasted sustainable coffees produced in Raleigh. The collection is sourced from the finest quality Arabica beans from around the world and includes single-origins, blends, espresso and all-natural flavored coffees. Designed specifically for full-service specialty retailers, these offerings are versatile and work well whether brewed in small to large batches, or by the cup.
100% Arabica Sustainable Coffees
Single-Origins – Blends – Espressos – Flavored Coffees
• certified or verified by an accredited third party as organic, fair trade, Rainforest Alliance, shade grown and more
• roast-to-order coffees are shipped immediately after roasting
• custom roast profiles and signature blends
• can match your current signature blend or espresso
• distinctive single-origin offerings
• only available directly from the roaster, Stockton Graham & Co. ®
Bulk Coffees – Packaged Coffees – Portion Pack Options
• 5 lb. bulk packaging standard with customizable sizes from
• 2 lbs. – 40 lbs.
• 12 oz. packaged coffees standard with customizable sizes from
• 2 oz. – 16 oz.
• stock label and private label options are available
Point of Sale Programs – Signage – Training
• point of sale materials available for quarterly features including
• counter cards, shelf talkers and coffee labels on packaged coffees
• description sheets for flagship single-origins and blends
• training programs and event support offered
• signage and bin/airpot labels
As an industry leader and pioneer in developing and promoting specialty coffee standards (SCAA, WBC, USBC), we develop all roast profiles for optimal flavor when brewed according to SCAA Standards.