Longtime Dilworth residents, Don and Alyene Keen brought fresh, locally roasted coffees to the Charlotte area in November 1989 when Dilworth Coffee, Charlotte’s original specialty coffee house, opened in the historic Dilworth neighborhood. The Keen’s passion was to provide exceptional tasting coffees by sourcing the finest beans in the world and small batch roasting to highlight each coffee’s natural flavor, as well as ensure unparalleled quality and freshness. Today, Dilworth Coffee is Charlotte’s oldest specialty coffee brand, and Stockton Graham & Co. is proud to uphold this long-standing Charlotte coffee tradition by working with Don Keen to ensure the coffees and blends maintain the flavor and quality that Dilworth Coffee lovers have come to expect. You can also join other entrepreneurs who have successfully opened their own coffee establishment under the Dilworth Coffee name through the Dilworth Coffee licensing program. Click here to visit the Dilworth Coffee website and learn more.
100% Arabica Coffees
Single-Origins – Blends – Espressos – Flavored Coffees
• roast-to-order coffees are shipped immediately after roasting
• custom roast profiles and signature blends
• can match your current signature blend or espresso
• distinctive single-origin offerings
• only available directly from the roaster, Stockton Graham & Co. ®
• most blends and many single-origins are available as a Euro or Swiss Water Processed (SWP) decaffeinated
Bulk Coffees – Packaged Coffees – Portion Pack Options
• 5 lb. bulk packaging standard with customizable sizes from 2 – 40 lbs.
• 12 oz. packaged coffees standard with customizable sizes from 2 – 16 oz.
• stock label and private label options are available
Point of Sale Programs – Signage – Training
• point of sale materials available including counter cards, shelf talkers and coffee labels on packaged coffees (Click here to access our online printable retail POS materials)
• description sheets for flagship single-origins and blends
• training programs and event support offered
• signage and bin/airpot labels
As an industry leader and pioneer in developing and promoting specialty coffee standards (SCAA, WBC, USBC), we develop all roast profiles for optimal flavor when brewed according to SCAA Standards.